What information do we collect?
- your IP address;
- your operating system and browser software used to access our website;
- story related information which you read;
- your demographics (Country, City, Language etc);
- your unique numeric identification;
- your device information and cookies;
- in the event you contact us by email, we may keep a record of that correspondence; such record may include, apart from your email address the Personally Identifiable Information that you will include in the communication.
How information collected is used
Use of Personal Data by us. We collect and use your Personally Identifiable Information for the following legitimate business purposes:
- for general data analysis and to run our website better;
- for generating statistics and measuring web traffic and to understand the popularity of specific areas of our website;
- for identifying usage trends and expanding our business activities;
- for building higher quality and providing a better user experience by tracking the behavior of our users;
- for complying with applicable legal requirements and satisfying requests by governmental and supervisory authorities;
- for identifying and preventing fraud.
With whom we share information
Except as set forth in this Policy or as specifically agreed to by you, we will not disclose any of your Personally Identifiable Information. We may disclose and otherwise use Personally Identifiable Information as described below.
We share your Personally Identifiable Information with our affiliates — companies that control, are controlled by, or are under common control with Vatsana Technologies Pvt Ltd.
We allow third parties, including carefully selected ad networks and business partners (referred to as “Our Partners”), to display advertising on our website.
Your information may be collected by entities that provide services to us, including companies that deliver web analytics, data processing, data enhancement and customer insights, advertising, email distribution, and other services.
Other Parties (when required by law or as necessary to protect our services). We may disclose your information (including Personally Identifiable Information) to other parties in order to:
- protect our legal rights or property, the legal rights or property of our affiliates, and sites or services we offer;
- protect the rights, safety, and security of our users, ourselves, or any other person or entity;
- prevent fraud (or for risk management purposes);
- in order to comply with or respond to the law or legal process or a request for cooperation by a governmental or supervisory authority, whether or not legally required.
How the data might get transferred cross-border
Usually, we maintain centralized servers and systems in Europe and may maintain servers and systems elsewhere. These servers and systems are managed by us or on our behalf, or by our affiliates.
In the event of transfer and processing of your Personally Identifiable Information outside the EEA, we will make sure that the information receives the same level of protection as if it remained within the EEA using the EU Commission approved Standard Contractual Clauses, or by relying on certification schemes such as the EU-US Privacy Shield.
How Secure is your information
We use commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your Personally Identifiable Information from misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws.
How can you exercise your rights under GDPR?
Considering you are an individual browsing from the EU/EEA, where the General Data Protection Regulations apply, you can exercise rights related to your data by contacting us via contact details at the bottom of the page.
How can we use information for personal advertising
The information collected by Our Partners is used to analyze trends, understand user activities and gather demographic information to enable, manage and develop their personalized ads and related services. This type of information does not identify you personally and, typically, is aggregated with other data to create segments – groups of users and general interest categories that are inferred based on a range of factors.
How we protect privacy for children
Our content is aimed at a general audience. We do not knowingly target, collect, use or share information that could reasonably be used to identify children under the age of 15 without prior parental consent or consistent with applicable law. By using our service you confirm that you either are of legal age or have an applicable consent.
How we use external links
Our website may display links to websites of third party content providers, other than Our Partners. We do not disclose your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties without obtaining your consent specifically permitting such disclosure. We do not endorse and are not responsible for the privacy practices and content of such third parties. We encourage you to review their privacy policies to understand how they collect and process your Personally Identifiable Information.